1. Selection Committee
- Md Jahangir Hossain (Board Member, & Co-coordinator)
- Mohammad Kawsar Uddin (General Secretary)
- Rahman Khan (Board Member)
2. Proposed selection criteria for the trainees.
- Have basic knowledge on related subject.
- Be willing to cooperate with and support the local Chapter.
- Commit to developing an initiative in coordination with the local Chapter and instructor at the end of the course.
- Not have participated in any Internet Society learning program in the last two years.
- Earlier engagement with chapter local activities will be given priority.
3. Chapter will select a maximum of Ten trainees (Minimum of 1 and a Maximum of 10)
- 2 trainee for Shaping the Internet
- 2 trainee for Securing Global Routing
- 2 trainee for Building Community Networks
- 2 trainee for Open Standards Everywhere
- 2 trainee for Encryption
Final Selected Trainees of ISOC Global Volunteer Training Program 2020
|S/L||Course Name||Trainee Name||Employer||Stakeholder|
|1||Shaping the Internet||Mr. Mohammad Uddin||Daily Sangbad||Civil Society|
|2||Shaping the Internet||Mr. Shah Rahman||cWork Microjob Ltd||Civil Society|
|3||Securing Global Routing||Ms. Effat Nadia||Metronet Bangladesh Limited||Technical|
|4||Securing Global Routing||Mr. Farhad Ahmed||Cisco Systems Bangladesh||Technical|
|5||Building Community Networks||Mr. Abdullah Mamun||Maryam IT Solution||Technical|
|6||Building Community Networks||Mr. Mohammed Islam||Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited Bangladesh||Technical|
|7||Open Standards Everywhere||Mr. Md. Mahedi Hasan||University of Dhaka||Academia|
|8||Open Standards Everywhere||Mr. Humayun Kabir Mamun||Intellier Ltd.||Technical|
|9||Encryption||Dr. Md. Nadir Bin Ali||Daffodil International University||Academia|
|10||Encryption||Mr. Annajiat Alim Rasel||BRAC University||Academia|
For more information:https://www.internetsociety.org/chapters/2020-training-program/